My goal of coaching is to guide you in your journey to find, define, and clarify your goals to live a life full of purpose! I will celebrate with you, hold you accountable and enhance your movement forward to living a life that is filled with purpose, JOY and love.
To help you become more familiar, comfortable and knowledgeable with life coaching, I will outline the coaching process.
- Our coaching sessions will be an hour in length. There will be time for debriefing from your day, a reminder of guidelines and clarifying your goal for our session. We will celebrate movement from your previous session and guide you to set the next step in your process.
- My responsibility is to support, motivate, challenge and guide you. Your responsibility is to take the action necessary to make the changes you want in your life.
- You set the action steps in a coaching session based on our mutual understanding of your priorities. You can come with a goal in mind, or we can work together to set a goal. As your coach, I will hold you accountable to your goals & intentions.
- I will ask questions, provide you with focus and structure, support and encourage you through your changes. I will celebrate your successes with you by highlighting the steps you have taken and the changes you have made.
- Issues that may present themselves that are outside the boundaries of the coaching relationship and my expertise should be taken to an appropriate qualified professional.
- Confidentiality is critical in the coaching relationship. I will not disclose any information about you to anyone unless your permission is secured.
- Feedback is appreciated. If you feel there is something I am doing that is not helpful for you or that I am not doing, please inform me.
- Biblical Christian faith is my compass for life. I will work with your belief system so that you will live a more purposeful life, according to your values and beliefs.